This is not strictly Asheville related, but will he go through with it?
Wafaa Bilal, an assistant professor at NYU, is planning to have surgery in coming weeks to have a camera implanted in the back of his head. The project — titled “The 3rd I” — is being commissioned by a museum in Qatar, which will receive and broadcast a live stream of photographs taken by the camera once per minute for an entire year.
Here are Blog Asheville’s top 10 rules for someone considering a camera implant in the back of their head:
10. Avoid hair product. Maybe avoid hair.
9. Visit lots of beaches.
8. Also visit long lines, crowded subways.
7. Use strong passwords.
6. Practice walking backwards.
5. Pay for the motion sensitive DVR upgrade.
4. Have a physical on off switch installed.
3. Never be on bottom in a camel fight.
2. Know where you stand when it comes to doggie style.
1. Know how to turn off the $#%% flash.
It’s also on Gothamist.
Bill Rhodes tweeted it first.